Monday, June 14, 2010

Seatbelts are completely fastened

I have decided to develop an online passport that will have an emphasis on Stamford, CT. I will also include side articles on other places of interest that I have been to in South America, Europe and Africa. There will be travel tips and reviews of restaurants, landmarks and how to pack for each destination incorporated into each article. I will include personal stories for each place so that the reader can feel more personal with the place they are reading about.

For the main emphasis of Stamford, I plan to investigate why a large city in Connecticut still has that small town feel to it through its history, education, economy and people. These are all factors that have shaped my life. I will truly make it the city that works for both you and me. Through these entries, the reader can see the cultural difference between a city in New England and cities around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment